Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wait for it

We always picture, daydream and imagine what our "fairytale" ending will be like but its never the way we see it. Soon it will be close half a year of us dating but I believe when its Long Distance from Philadelphia to Texas a month can feel like a century.
   How we met: One night I was at a girls night event with a few friends. I spot him from the corner of my eye because he doesnt seem like he's from here but I didnt want to seem interested. He comes up to our table and asks about Philadelphia, just random conversing but very respectful compared to the guys over here, I just knew he was different. I talked about music interests, laughed within 2 mins of talking thats how I knew I should atleast save his number. We did exchange numbers but I didnt contact him until 2 months later and ever since we cant go a day without speaking. At that time it wasnt good timing but I truly believe everything happens for a reason. He has become my best friend, its an amazing feeling. Going through the bad experiences in life helps you appreicate the good even more when its right in front of your face. We have a come a long way from phone calls to Tango Video calls to movie nights to flights to see each other! I wouldn't trade these moments at all, it helps us get know more each other more without it being physical. Moments have passed where we have spent wonderful times together that I will share because I was to show the world that anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment